Wear your sneakers to work for a week or for a day to raise money and awareness for Back on My Feet.
Sneaker Week is a flexible employee engagement campaign. Register here or contact Back on My Feet to schedule a Sneaker Day or Week at a time that works for your company. Many companies choose to celebrate Sneaker Week the first week of June, around Global running day, or during National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, which occurs every November, the full week preceding Thanksgiving.
How Does it Work?
- Businesses participate for a single day or for a full week
- Invite employees to donate $5, or $10 to wear jeans and sneakers
- Make a matching corporate gift
- Get your customers involved through a point-of-sale campaign
- Be creative and have fun!
Contact Us to set up your Sneaker Day or Week event today!