National and local partners help drive the success of Back on My Feet through financial support, employee engagement and market expertise. And, in turn, Back on My Feet helps our partners to accomplish their community, marketing, business and employee engagement objectives.
Companies can partner with Back on My Feet in many ways.
- Run with members, early mornings Monday, Wednesday and Friday or at select evening and weekend runs and races
- Hosting job skills, employment, financial literacy or computer
literacy training classes for members
- Invite Back on My Feet for a leadership breakfast, lunch’n’learn or post-work run
- Apply the business skills of corporate employees to create a positive impact in the community through board leadership.
Every company is different, and we are happy to create corporate engagement programs tailored for each of our partners’ goals. Fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com.
Hire Our Members
While the path to homelessness varies, becoming self-sufficient again is impossible without a job. For members who have proven themselves through Back on My Feet, we are proud to refer them to our employment partners. Back on My Feet employment partners work directly with our program staff to identify, prepare and interview strong candidates. Back on My Feet employment partners include Marriott, White Lodging, Home Depot, CVS and others.
Back on My Feet hosts 30+ events across the country to raise awareness and funds for our program. Through our events, Back on My Feet offers opportunities for companies to get involved and learn more about our mission. Corporate partners support our events by:
- Sponsor and attend Back on My Feet events: galas, golf tournaments, treadmill challenges, races, launches and more
- Build a corporate FundRacing team and sponsoring gear provided to FundRacers
- Provide in-kind donations, such as auction items, event space, company services
- Provide grant support to fund our program
Interested in becoming a partner?
If you are a business owner seeking hardworking and committed employees please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form here.