Are you thinking about participating in the Indy Mini this year? Maybe it’s your first Indy Mini experience, or maybe this year will be your 10th Indy Mini. Why not consider adding meaning to your race through FundRacing with Back on My Feet. This Spring, we want to offer you a meaningful experience by making an impact in the lives of our members…
Your Time is Now
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Half-Marathon – $750
5K – $350
Indy Mini Fundracing Benefits Include:
- Complimentart (That’s right, Free!> entry into the 2018 INDY MINI
- Personal online donation page through BoMF’s online giving platform, Rallybound (easy to setup & very user friendly!)
- Promorional support from BoMF
- Bi-Montly fundracing newsletters with fundraising tips, member bios, photos and more!
- Opportunity to receive a custom training schedule for your 13.1
- All fundracers are invited to attend our saturday morning runs at wheeler mission ministries; great opportunity to get your training miles in while getting to know our members!
- Discounts on shows and apparel from our running store partner, the Runners Forum
- Exclusive BoMF Fundracing gear
- The opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our members.
The Need More Convincing?
Check out what some of our past fundracers have to share about their fundracing experiences.
Why Did You Decide To Fundrace For BoMF?
- “It was humbling and rewarding to get so many unexpected and sincere “Thank You’s”, especially from our members.” – Mike, Ragnar Fundracer
- “The best part of my training was saturday morning runs. There was a group of us training for the marathon and the amount of knowledge and encouragement the other runners provided me gave me the confidence I needed to cross the finish line!” – Sarah, Monumental Marathon Fundracer
- “Fundracing has really added so much meaning to races that I’ve run. It’s not just about me and my own goals and fitness, but it’s about being part of a team and supporting an amazing organization and incredible community.” – Jackie Chicago Marathon, Boston Marathon & Indy Mini Fundracer
What Was The Best/Most Enjoyable Part Of Your Training/Racing/Fundracing Experience?
- “IT WAS HUMBLING AND REWARDING TO GET SO MANY UNEXPECTED AND SINCERE “THANK YOU’S”, ESPECIALLY FROM OUR MEMBERS.” – MIKE, RAGNAR FUNDRACER
- “THE BEST PART OF MY TRAINING WAS SATURDAY MORNING RUNS. THERE WAS A GROUP OF US TRAINING FOR THE MARATHON AND THE AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE AND ENCOURAGEMENT THE OTHER RUNNERS PROVIDED ME GAVE ME THE CONFIDENCE I NEEDED TO CROSS THAT FINISH LINE!” – SARAH, MONUMENTAL MARATHON FUNDRACER
- “[During] my training, my fundracing was a huge motivator. The best part of racing – was using my 100th lifetime Half-Marathon [as an opportunity to] fundrace. I was truly able to share that special day with my BoMF community.” – Janice
Any Advice Or Tips For Individuals Who Are Considering Fundracing For BoMF?
- “PICK AN EVENT THAT WILL BE AN ADVENTURE FOR YOU SO YOU CAN SHARE THE EXCITEMENT OF IT WITH YOUR DONORS AND PROSPECTS. ASK THEM TO SUPPORT THE ADVENTURE YOU’RE ABOUT TO HAVE BY DONATING TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT YOU LOVE.” – DAMON, RAGNAR COLORADO FUNDRACER
- “DON’T BE AFRAID TO STEP UP AND GIVE IT A TRY. THIS GROUP IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO WILL HELP AND GUIDE YOU.” – MIKE
- “COME UP WITH A PLAN AHEAD OF TIME – FOR BOTH TRAINING AND FUNDRAISING. BOTH CAN SEEM DAUNTING, BUT THERE’S NO REASON FOR EITHER TO SCARE YOU OFF OR PREVENT YOU FROM BEING A FUNDRACER. THAT’S ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS ABOUT BACK ON MY FEET – THERE’S AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY TO SUPPORT YOU IN BOTH YOUR TRAINING AND FUNDRAISING JOURNEY – SO LEAN ON THEM FOR SUPPORT AND I PROMISE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ON RACE DAY; AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY (EXCEPT FOR MAYBE AFTER ONE OF THOSE LONG, 20 MILE TRAINING RUNS. OUCH.)” – JACKIE
Interested in running another event or race this spring but would still like to fundrace? Let us know – We can help. Reach out to LIZ today.