ENTRANCE FEE$ 500
DATESun October 27, 2019
Start: Arlington, VA
Route 110 (all lanes) halfway between the Pentagon and Arlington Memorial Drive
Annually ranked as one of the most popular marathons in the U.S., the Marine Corps Marathon attracts runners from all 50 states and more than 50 countries each year. The race sells out every year and continues to be the region’s marquee running event. Join the Back on My Feet 2019 Marine Corps Marathon Team and secure your guaranteed entry to this year’s race! Your miles will bring awareness to those facing homelessness and will support Back on My Feet’s unique running-based approach to combatting homelessness in the nation’s capital.
Marine Corps Marathon FundRacing Details
Individual FundRacing Minimum: $500
Please Note: the FundRacing minimum does not cover the cost of your race registration. Race registration costs $191.00. Runners are responsible for completing their own race registration.
As a Back on My Feet MCM FundRacer, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Entry into the 2019 Marine Corps Marathon (skip the lottery!)
- A personal fundraising website and lots of hands-on support to help you reach your fundraising minimum
- Back on My Feet racing gear (shirt for race day, surprise gear post race!)
- Invitations to weekly BoMF training runs with fellow FundRacers and Members
- Regular FundRacing team updates, complete with training tips and fundraising ideas
- All Team breakfast Saturday before the race
- Lots of excitement, noise, and energy from the Back on My Feet cheer squad on race day
- The opportunity to make a difference for those experiencing homelessness in Washington, DC
- Surprise additional FundRacer perks and prizes throughout the season!
Questions? Please contact Christina Berube firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about sponsorships, please contact Back on My Feet’s National Runner Engagement Manager Sydney O’Neil at email@example.com.
For more information about volunteering, please contact Back on My Feet’s National Runner Engagement Manager Sydney O’Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2019 Marine Corps Marathon will take place on Sunday, October 27, 2018. Information about the race and the course can be found on the race website here.
Fri. Oct. 25 10AM-8PM:
Expo & packet pickup
Sat. Oct. 26th:
8AM-6PM: Expo & packet pickup
9:30AM-11:30AM: All Team Brunch – location TBD
7:45AM: Race Start