Fundraising Minimum$ 250
DATESat October 19, 2019
Rash Field 201 Key Hwy,
Baltimore, MD 21230
Join Back on My Feet at this year’s Baltimore’s biggest running event – the Baltimore Running Festival! Fundraise or pay $250 and run the 5k, individual relay leg, half marathon, full marathon, or Balti-Moron, all while supporting our mission to combat homelessness through the power of running and community. Are you ready to join us?
Can’t run with us or for us, but want to volunteer instead? Join us at Mile 22 for our annual water stop!
For information about volunteering, please contact Back on My Feet’s Zoe Cumberland at Zoe.Cumberland@backonmyfeet.org.
What is FundRacing?
FundRacing is an enjoyable fundraising experience that will guarantee you an entry into your favorite or sold out races. Back on My Feet will provide you with a race entry into some of the most popular races around the country, in return, you will commit to raising a set amount of money that will go directly to Back on My Feet to help grow our program and move more Residential Members towards self-sufficiency.
Rules and Instructions:
- Proceed with registration as prompted. Choose the FundRacing option in the selection process. Fill out registration information.
- Anything over $250 will receive exclusive fun Back on My Feet FundRacing Swag
- You will receive an e-mail when you register which will include links to set up a FundRacing page.
- This individual page allows you to then ask donations from your brother, chess team, neighbor, aunt or pet, spread the word about your involvement with Back on My Feet and help support the cause!
- IF MINIMUMS ARE NOT MET you will be charged at the time of the race. Fee must be received in order to participate!
If you have any questions please contact Zoe Cumberland at Zoe.Cumberland@backonmyfeet.org.
DATES TO SAVE:
Mon. June 24, 2019: Full Marathon Training begins
Sat. June 29, 2019: First Training Run for BRF
Wed. Oct. 2, 2019: Last day to join our BRF Charity team
Sat. Oct. 12, 2019: Last Saturday Training Run party with lululemon
Fri. Oct. 18, 2019: BoMF Team Pasta Party at the Marriott
Sat. Oct. 19, 2019: Baltimore Running Festival TEAM DAY!
Registering as a part of our charity team will give you access to all of the benefits listed in the infographic above, including a race entry of your choice to the Baltimore Running Festival. Each of the (200) exclusive spots to join our team costs $250, for an experience worth more than $1,000. You can pay the minimum or choose to fundraise!
Please register once, with us! We will sign you up with Corrigan Sports (the race company) within 2 weeks of your registration with us. No need to register on more than one platform and duplicate efforts!
All Back on My Feet registrations are due by Wednesday October 2nd, or until space runs out.
Due to the size of our team, every participant is required to pick up his/her own packet at the expo.
Back on My Feet will not be responsible for your packet.
lululemon will be returning as our shirt sponsor again for our 2019 Baltimore Running Festival Charity Team!
You will receive a Back on My Feet lululemon team shirt in addition to the Baltimore Running Festival race shirt.
Check out the photos from last year!
In addition, you will receive additional exclusive swag items according to your fundraising level, if applicable.
All shirt sizes are guaranteed until Sept. 12th.
Thurs. Oct 17th 3-8PM:
Expo & packet pickup
You are responsible for picking up your own packet
Fri. Oct. 18th
12PM-8PM: Expo & packet pickup
6PM-8PM: Team Pasta Party at Marriott Camden Yards
11:59PM: All fundraising must be in and logged.
Sat. Oct. 20th: RACE DAY! (below)
- 6:00AM – BoMF tent will be at the Charity Village at Rash Field along the Inner Harbor
- Join us for runner’s breakfast (bagels, bananas, bars, Gatorade, water). Plan to bike, run, or walk your way over to the Inner Harbor. Parking is available at M&T Bank Stadium (~1 mi. away)
- GREAT NEWS: There will be bathroom facilities in the Charity Village – exclusively for charities!
- You are welcome to leave belongings in the tent in the specific bag-drop area, but we cannot be responsible for ensuring security of personal items.
- 6:45AM – Circle up at Rash Field, let’s go Team!
- 7:30 AM: 5K Start & 2nd Relay Legs shuttle time
- 8:00 AM: Marathon & 1st Leg Relay start
- 8:30 AM: 4th Relay Legs shuttle time
- 9:45 AM: Half Marathon & 3rd Leg Relay start
- After cheering your teammates in to the finish, don’t forget to come back to get your items and for the post-race party!
- 2PM: Tent will close at 2PM
- Please ensure all items have been collected before that point.