ENTRANCE FEE$ 7,500
DATEMon April 15, 2019
TIME9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Our 2019 team is officially full! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our 2020 list, or to find out more information on racing other majors with Back on My Feet!
Back on My Feet is proud to be a member of the 2019 Boston Marathon Official Charity Program and invite you to be a part of this incredible opportunity to support Back on My Feet Boston and run the most legendary marathon on earth!
The Boston Marathon is the oldest continually run marathon in the world, the Boston Marathon has welcomed athletes from across the globe for more than a century. For some it is an annual tradition, for others, it is a once-in-a-lifetime moment; either way, one thing is for sure the Boston Marathon is an experience unlike any other sporting event in the world. Back on My Feet welcomes interested FundRacers to apply for a place on our 2019 Boston Marathon Team, the application for consideration is located in the application tab.
Fundraising Minimum: $7,500
Fundraising Deadline: April 1, 2019
*Please note that should you be accepted to the team that your fundraising obligation stands regardless of ability to participate in or finish the Boston Marathon. If you do not reach the minimum fundraising amount of $7,500 by April 1, your credit card will be charged the remaining amount. At the time of acceptance, you must provide a credit card that expires after April 19, 2019.
Thank you again for your interest in Back on My Feet!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
123nd Boston Marathon
Race Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
Marathon Registration Fee: The B.A.A registration fee is independent of Back on My Feet. A credit card will be required at time of registration once you have been accepted into the program.
Back on My Feet Team
We support our athletes with their training and fundraising by offering the following tools:
- Marathon Training: Access to personalized training programs, long runs, and events with fellow team members
- Fundraising Training: Your own fundraising website, templates, professional guidance from two experienced development professionals and lots of other help.
Minimum fundraising requirements: $7,500.
At the time of your acceptance, a credit card will be required to secure meeting fundraising minimums.
- Race singlets
- Incentives by both Back on My Feet and B.A.A. to motivate runners, including the opportunity to compete for finish-line tickets
- Access to the charity long runs on the course in March of 2019.
- Your own, personalized fundraising page.
- Fundraising tools/templates and professional guidance on making your fundraising an amazing experience
- Runs with our team members and volunteers as desired
Invitation to the Team Dinner on the Friday or Saturday before the marathon
Marathon Registration and Fees
Each runner will be required to register for the Marathon; pay all applicable Marathon processing and entry fees charged by the Boston Athletic Association (The “B.A.A.”) in connection with registering for the Marathon and agree to all waivers and terms and conditions required by the B.A.A. Any violations of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification of the runner.
- Please fill out the BoMF Boston 2019 Boston Marathon Application, typing your answers into each question.
- Sign the application and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each application will require a non-refundable deposit of $25, which will be charged to your credit card.
- Thank you again for your interest in running for Back on My Feet. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Please note that should you be accepted to the team that your fundraising obligation stands regardless of ability to participate in or finish the Boston Marathon. If you do not reach the minimum fundraising amount of $7,500 by April 1, 2019, your credit card will be charged the remaining amount. At the time of acceptance, you must provide a credit card that expires after April 15, 2019.
Once your application is received it will be reviewed by a Back on My Feet team member, we will contact you for a brief phone interview as the next phase of the application process. Please note, this application does not guarantee a place on the Back on My Feet 2019 Boston Marathon Team.